Saturday, February 16, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!


Well, this is quite a thrill ride -this blogging business. Everytime i look around the blogsphere i find new and creative ways to waste time. Last week it was creating a celebrity morph. This week it is creating a slide show. I chose to use really bad crooked pictures of paintings i have around the house. I painted most of these about 5-10 years ago. I rarely if ever get out my paints these days. All these paintings are copies of other paintings. I am pretty good at that. Not so good at painting my own things from scratch.
Anyway - it was fun and easy and there are all sorts of cool options if you want to try one yourself. I loved this "paint dripping" theme - i just love the big globs of paint. There is a old silent movie option that would be really cool with family photos. Even if the pics are colour and modern - they will look old and scratched, and of course black and white.

No comments: