Monday, December 2, 2013

Quilt!

 My friend and neighbour E gave me a big surprise last week.  She made me a quilt! How unbelieveable is that?????!!!  It was so generous of her and i am delighted with how beautiful it looks on my bed. She hand cut and sewed this pattern with type dye style fabric in a rainbow of colours.  The background was sewn on a long arm machine by her friend.  They chose a dragon fly pattern.
 How can i thank her?  well this is just a "start"!  I made a little quilt inspired thank you note with some origami papers and glue dot buttons.  I'll have to come up with a better way to show my appreciation.
Here is the quilt with my existing cushions and artwork.  I might change things up a bit - but for now - it is just so beautiful and fresh and lovely.  Thank you E!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: