Sunday, October 13, 2013

Altered Calender - Sepia Lens

 I created a few more spreads in D's book - Through the Sepia Lens.  See the work in did last time i had this book HERE.  Since we have gotten a bit out of order with our round robin - i didn't really add the "narrative" to my pages - since this book has a sort of story line running through it.  I just worked with the  supplies i had close at hand, when two friends came over to "play".
The image on the right is the piazza san marco in Venice - where jazz bands play music to the patrons in the outdoor cafes.  lovely really.  I've been there twice!  Once with Mom in the late 70's and with my sweetie about 10 years ago.
 This spread makes no sense whatsoever.  But i'll figure out a way to pull it together!   The good thing is that D likes weird stuff!
 Here is the sign in page - my tag on the right - and you can see some empty spaces for my fellow altered artists once this book makes the rounds.
And here is a sneak peak at the images i'll be using for the NEXT altered book - Paper Dolls! Gosh i hated cutting out paper dolls when i was a kid!

No comments: