Saturday, June 29, 2013

Farewell My Beloved...

Sad to say that 10 days after our wedding anniversary my dear sweet husband Jim quietly passed away here at home.
We knew it was going to happen - just not so soon.
After more than 25 years together i enough wonderful memories to hold in my heart for a lifetime.
And the support and love from many close friends, neighbours and family members here in California and back home in Canada.
I will continue to post images of my art and play dates to share with the blogsphere, as life must go on with some normalcy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm glad you took the time to compose this beautiful word. I'm so sorry for your loss. God bless.

Soap Crafter said...

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like a great to have spent more than 25 years together.