Monday, December 14, 2015

Pink Altered Book Revisited

A couple of years ago my friends and i started an Altered Book Swap with a colour theme.  
I chose pink.  You can see the book and how i got started HERE
The book looks like a pretty handbag!
I got the book back this summer and added the spread above when an image in a magazine caught my eye.  With altered books you get to play at being a advertising creative - adding a new background, text and embellishment.
Here are some of the spreads done by my friends:
 I guess perfume is a popular theme!

 I had a trip to Paris planned when my friend created this spread - Paris in the snow with apple blossoms.
 For french themes.
 you know i love me some birds.
 and more birds
 and panthers?
 This spread went on for many pages filled with flowers.
 and this one features ATC cards done in a colour theme swap.

Thanks to all who participated in this altered book!


No comments: