Sunday, October 25, 2009

350.org Art Show


Here are some images from the 350.org art show i participated in at Zinnia in South Pasadena. I wrote about it here. there were over 350 5" square works of art, including those done by children at some local schools. Read all about it at the Zinnia blog.

The works were available to sell at 3:50 sat afternoon. We went by the store late sat, and i was a bit sad to see that none of my 4 beeswax collage pieces had sold. But they will be hanging in the store for a few weeks - so maybe. Believe me - it is not about the money - although that would be nice for me, the store and the 350.org charity. It would just be nice to get some, you know, "validation" by selling one. But if i get to take them all back home -well, that would be totally ok too! I will proudly hang them on my own walls.




That cute one with the felt balls sold right away!

That's mine in the middle - my mom and my aunt.
Again in the middle - my mom and aunt with their parents.
Top center, my aunt, my mom, and my godmother and godfather.
The one underneath is one of the student pieces. The whole class did scratch paintings in black paint over multi coloured backgrounds.
Above the little witch, my grandparents, my aunt and my mom and dad on their wedding day.

That's me!

No comments: