Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mixed Media Monday

Here are my entries for Mixed Media Monday's weekly challenge:


The Eyes Have It!
Check out more EYES on ATC's, cards and more here.


The Green Eyed Lady was done in a spread in an altered book with the theme of Green. That's a picture of Twiggy of course - with extra green marker on her eyes to make them pop.

The FROG page was done in a book titled Woodland Ecology. I had the frog postcard i had saved. I copied it onto a transparency. I knew i wanted to layer it over a face somehow. I found this freckled girl in a magazine. The eyes of the frog align perfectly to her nostrils.

At the time i thought that was cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Diane - these are wonderful! Diane (the other one, LOL)

Nan said...

This is very striking. I want to go work on my altered book if I ever get up again after Thanksgiving dinner....:)