Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Petite Inspiration Box Swap - Box # 2

 This is the second lovely matchbox i received - from Karen. Her box was romantic with paper ruffles and vintage postcard images.
 Imagine how much fun it was to open and spread out all the goodies!
 Check this out!  She made a beautiful springtime banner! Thank you Karen!
 Here are some of the vintage postcards and images she included with the package.
 What a cool idea this is!  Stamping on muslin.  So simple and so pretty.
 I had fun opening all my boxes and "playing" with the stuff.  Here i created a little vignette featuring a yellow bird.
 Here is a rosy toned montage, complete with fabric rosettes.
And finally a collage of blue and white. It was so much fun to receive these little treat boxes.  I will surely create some wonderful mixed media collage or assemblage art to honor the three lovely women who shared the swap with me.

1 comment:

Recycled Rita said...

I am glad you were happy with it! I took my goodies to work the SAT's on saturday and just used some of my smaller paper items and buttons in my visual journal, it was fun to create with only what I brought! Hope all is well with you! karen....