Friday, October 3, 2008

October is here

Well, yes october is here and it is feeling like summer is over - even here is (usually) sunny California. I saw a recipe for baked rigatoni with butternut squash, sausage and kale. Doesn't that just sound like exactly the thing you want to eat right now? If i end up making it I'll let you know how it turns out!
Here is the link to the recipe if you want to try it!
http://www.relishmag.com/recipes/view/37231/baked-rigatoni-sausage.html

I still have not done anything creative - but a few months ago i announced on my blog i was going to do something that weekend - and well, i just had to comply with myself. So we'll see.
In the meantime - here are some halloween ideas - things I have made over the years.
The 'happy halloween" piece was done inside the lid of a box -about 5x7".
Black Cat was done on a small stretched canvases - on the back.
The little notebook and the other two all feature clip art from Ten Two Studios.
Here is a larger notebook collaged with Edgar Allen Poe papers and images - very popular this time of year!
(need to find the pic!)
Here are some altered calendar pages in keeping with that theme as well.

No comments: