Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer in Montreal

My husband and I just got back from a week in Montreal. After the stress of a new job, moving to So-Cal, and renting our house up north, we were really thrilled to have a vacation.
Here are some random shots of Montreal. I wanted to capture some local architecture to possible use in my artwork. This is a church. I don't know which one. There are, like, THOUSANDS of them.
Paint a little anime on the side of your house, anyone?
This is so greek isles looking.
Last summer i took a bunch of pictures of old doors in Montreal. Then my sim card got filled up so i bought another card and promptly lost the old one.
We tried without luck to figure out what street i took those pictures on. Or maybe we were on the right street but the people in the houses painted or replaced their doors!
Our local newspaper features pictures people take in vacation - so we took this one in front of St. Joseph's Oratory. Maybe it will be published!

No comments: